Sunday, May 18, 2014

Wordsmith Tournament Interesting Games

I did stop playing online games since November-2013 when I took my one month vacation leave to meet my family back home. Lots of analytical games had happened since I resumed playing Wordsmith Tournament (WST) app on March-2014. I will be sharing some of the interesting games in my succeeding blogs. I hope you will be following it, and I am sure that you will learn techniques and good analyses whilst going through the games. I will be showing board position with the current scores and racks, then explain my thought processes. Most of my WST games will focus on the pre-endgame and endgame positions. I will also include some board positions that is somewhat puzzle-like situation and to find the best possible move, high scoring move or best defensive move, etc.

From this page, I will be putting the blog link of the games for the readers to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment